SITUATION:Trentino is one of the mountain wine-growing areas that, thanks to its geographical location, and its tradition linked to the territory, offers wines of identity, with absolute sensorial rigor. The particular alpine morphology of the territory presents vineyards grown from the softer shore of Lake Garda , to go to the bottom of the valley and then climb to the slopes between 200 and 1,000 meters .
CLIMATE: The Trentino is crossed by the Adige river. Thesummers they are moderatelyhot and cold winters. In higher quotas, on the other hand, the summers are cooler and shorter, although during the day the temperatures reach 30 degrees, there is a lot ofthermal excursionbetween day and night. There may also be hail hazards. Weather variations from one year to the next are unpredictable, so the year of harvest is important.
GROUND:Most of the vineyards are planted in glacial moraines, sands, gravels and sediments. The soils are generally clayey or sandy-clayey, and depending on the area they are combined with dolomite limestone.a)
Trentino DOC whites, rosés, reds, sweets, passitoo)
Teroldego Rotaliano DOC redo)
Trento DOC sparklings)
- Whites (generic): Coupage of with varieties such as Chardonnay, Pinot Bianco, Sauvignon blanc, Müller Thurgau, Incrocio Manzoni
- Whites Monovarietals: Chardonnay, Moscato Giallo, Müller Thurgau, Nosiola, Pinot bianco, Pinot Grigio, Riesling Italico and Renano
- Rosés: Schiava, Teroldego, Lagrein
- Generic red:: Coupage of with varieties ofCabernet Franc, Cabernet Sauvignon, Merlot, Lagrein
- RedsMonovarietals: Marzemino, Cabernet S., Lagrein, Merlot, Pinot Nero, Rebo
Raisined: Chardonnay, Moscato Giallo, Moscato Rosa, Nosiola, Pinot Bianco, Pinot Grigio, Renano Riesling, Aromatic Traminer, Sauvignon. In the Valle dei Laghi the Vin Santo with the native Nosiola variety. Raised affected by botrytis cinerea during raisin off the plant and aged in barrels for at least 4 years. Alcohol min 166%
Teroldego Rotaliano DOC
Variety: Teroldego 100 planted in the Piana Rotaliana between Mezzocorona and Mezzolombardo..
A structured, dense red with high acidity and good tannin. Intense aromas of ripe red fruit, a balsamic part of liquorice and rhubarb and spicy notes of black pepper and cocoa
Traditional method sparkling wines. White and pink roséé)
- Varieties: Pinot Nero, Pinot Blanc, Pinot Meunier, Chardonnay coupage or monovarietall)
- Alcohol: Min. 11.5%
- Breeding minimum on lees of 15 months
- Reservation (only whites: aging min. 36 months, min 12º alcohol, add on label..
- Millesimati:those who are at least 24 months old can put vintage on the label. everyone else has to put the date of the disgorgement.).
€0.00 EUR| /
Tipología: Blanco Variedad: Chardonnay 80%, Sauvignon, Incrocio Manzoni (autoctono) Pinot Bianco Formato: 0,75l Alcohol: 13% vol Consumo ideal: 20...View full details
€0.00 EUR| /
Tipología: Tinto Variedad: Pinot Nero Formato: 0,75l Alcohol: 13,5% vol Consumo ideal: 2022/2026 Temperatura de Servicio: 16 - 18°C NOTAS DE CATA ...View full details